Commercial quality support for a free product|
The QuickStart programme includes:
- Administration training (for 1 administrator)
- End-user training (for up to 5 developers)
- Installation of CVS, and CVSWeb
- Integration of CVS and the Windows desktop
- Initial load of repository into CVS
- Implementation documentation
- Administration documentation
- Developer documentation
Optional components that can also be included:
- Installation of one the following workflow / developer productivity tools:
- BugZilla (Bug tracking and workflow),
- LXR - Lexical analysis and search,
- Bonsai - automated build and CVS repository change tracking, and
- Glimpse - free-form text searching.
- Integration of CVS and Bugzilla
- Migration of Uniface source code to UD6 prior to import into CVS
- Migration of Uniface / UVCS historical information to UD6/CVS
Your hardware or ours?
March Hare can perform the installations on existing hardware, or assist you in choosing and installing new hardware. Supported operating systems include: Windows NT/2000*, Unix (most supported), and Mac OS X. Support will be added soon for IBM iSeries and IBM zSeries as well as many other platforms.
Supported by the experts
March Hare also provide a complete range of consultancy services to assist you in implementing your Uniface solutions. Please visit our consultants page or CVSNT Professional Support and CVSNT page for more information.